PERSONNEL POLICIES FOR STAFF MEMBERS
The following UCD procedures have been approved by the Provost
and Executive Vice Chancellor. After inserting these sections
in your department's manual, please annotate the Table of Contents
to reflect the changes, then post or circulate this transmittal
notice so employees will be aware of policy in these areas.
If any pages are missing from this transmittal, campus departments
should notify Irene Fecht, Chancellor's Office (752-9745 or
email@example.com); UCDMC departments notify Administrative and
Patient Care Standards (734-2504).
Staff personnel policies, other Universitywide policies, and UCD
policies and procedures are also available electronically on the
World Wide Web via:
1. TRANSMITTED: UCD Table of Contents.
SUPERSEDES: UC Table of Contents (white pages i-ii), dated
7/1/96, and UCD Table of Contents (buff page), dated 7/1/96.
PURPOSE: Provides a combined Table of Contents that lists
both University policies and UC Davis procedures. (Note:
Insert immediately following the title page and preceding
the alphabetical index.)
2. TRANSMITTED: Exhibit A, Monthly Working Hours, of UCD Procedure
31, Hours of Work.
SUPERSEDES: Exhibit A, dated 7/1/96. (DISCARD/RECYCLE Exhibit
PURPOSE: Provides new schedule of monthly working hours for
July 1996-June 1998.
The following UCD procedures are new and supersede related
sections in the Administrative and Professional Staff (A&PS)
Personnel Manual and Staff Personnel Manual. Place each procedure
immediately following the corresponding policy (printed on white).
3. UCD Procedure 22, Probationary Period, and Exhibit A.
4. UCD Procedure 61, Release of Casual and Probationary
5. UCD Procedure 62, Corrective Action--Professional and
6. UCD Procedure 63, Investigatory Leave.
7. UCD Procedure 64, Termination of Career Employees--
Professional and Support Staff.
8. UCD Procedure 65, Termination of Career Employees--Managers
and Senior Professionals.
9. UCD Procedure 66, Medical Separation, and Exhibit A.
10. UCD Procedure 81, Reasonable Accommodation, and Exhibit A.
Coordinator of Administrative Policy