PERSONNEL POLICIES FOR STAFF MEMBERS
The policies listed below have been issued by the Office of the
President. After inserting these sections in your department's
manual, please annotate the Table of Contents to reflect the
changes, then post or circulate this transmittal notice so
employees will be aware of policy in these areas.
If any pages are missing from this transmittal, campus
departments should notify Irene Fecht, Chancellor's Office
(752-9745 or firstname.lastname@example.org); UCDMC departments notify
Administrative and Patient Care Standards (734-2504).
Staff personnel policies, other Universitywide policies, and UCD
policies and procedures are also available electronically on the
World Wide Web via:
The revised policies below reflect recent technical changes. The
policies are effective March 14, 1997, and replace those dated
July 1, 1996.
1. Policy 21, Appointment.
2. Policy 22, Probationary Period.
3. Policy 24, Per Diem Positions.
4. Policy 31, Hours of Work.
5. Policy 41, Vacation.
6. Policy 43, Leave of Absence.
7. Policy 44, Work-Incurred Illness and Injury.
8. Policy 45, Military Leave.
9. Policy 46, Administrative Leave.
10. Policy 66, Medical Separation.
11. Policy 81, Reasonable Accommodation.
Coordinator of Administrative Policy