The Policy Manuals website has changed!
As part of our new policy development and management system, we have updated the policy manuals website to make it more usable and functional.
What has changed?
- The policies are now being stored in an electronic policy management system, which means that when you navigate into the manuals, the web address will be different from the old site. The policies, delegations of authority, and the policy quick reference are now located at http://ucdavispolicy.ellucid.com.
- For policy users that are UC Davis affiliates, you will be able to log in to the policy manuals site and save a list of your favorite/most frequently used policies..
- The rest of the policy site has been updated into the current UC Davis website templates.
- The policy updates listserv will be retired, but UC Davis affiliates can register to receive notifications regarding updated policies through the policy management system. After logging into the system, just click on your name in the upper right corner and go to your preferences. Select the email option to receive notifications of new documents/revisions. If you had previously signed up for the listserv, we've updated this setting for you already.
What is the same?
- The policies themselves retain the same structure and are still maintained as PDF documents.
- All of the same resources, FAQs, and links to policies maintained by other units are still available through this site.
If you have any questions about the new site, contact the administrative policy unit in the Office of Compliance and Policy at firstname.lastname@example.org.