UC Davis affiliates can register to receive automated notifications whenever a policy is updated. To register:
- Go to the Policy Library.
- Login to the site using your UC Davis username and the generic password. You will be prompted to change the password.
- Click on your name in the top right corner and navigate to "My Preferences."
- Scroll down to email options.
- Click the checkbox next to "Notify if new documents/revisions have been published yesterday."
- Save your changes.
The policy management system will automatically send you an email notification the day after any policy document is approved. The email will include a link to the policy and to the policy's revision history, describing the change.